Friday, April 24, 2009

About Me.

Who?
My name is Hubert, born, raised and currently living in Toronto! Good Food Toronto was created in 2009 after my friends suggested that I write a blog because I eat out so much. Apparently (according to my friends.lol), not only do I eat out often, but I also eat a lot. I did my undergrad in Life Science at McMaster University, followed by completing teacher's college at OISE, University of Toronto and I completed a Master of Science in Physiotherapy at the University of Toronto. Before I moved downtown, I lived in North York, so I've had a chance to go out to many different places from downtown all the way to Markham/Richmond hill area (where all the awesome asian food is at!).

Thank you for reading my website! I hope that I can help you discover some good places to eat at in Toronto and it surrounding areas. The picture on the left: yep, that's me eating deep fried scorpions in Beijing! haha

Links
In addition to my restaurant reviews, be sure to check out the 72 oz Steak Challenge that I completed in 2009 (finished it in 55 minutes!) and the Good Food Toronto Facebook Fan Page! You can also find me @goodfoodtoronto on Instagram and Twitter!

Photos
All the photos and videos taken and uploaded onto Good Food Toronto are done with my cellphone (currently Nexus 5, and in the past Nexus 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, so some older images may not be high quality).

1 comment: